Benefits of an Art for All Membership
For just $30 per year for an individual artist, you may take advantage of opportunities to show and sell your work – AFA does not take commissions! Plans include more art show booths for our members to showcase their work – we already had two booths at the Fox River Arts Ramble this summer!
We also hold member meetings throughout the year to share and and have supportive feedback on your work.
Every other month we change the art at the following locations. Visitors will see your contact info for purchasing (optional).
- Hemmens Gallery, downstairs
- Centre of Elgin, 2nd floor
- City Hall info desk wall
- Elgin Artspace Lofts
We’re looking for more especially on the west side of Elgin
Art Show Booths
We will be buying one to two booths for at least three area art shows each year. For example: Fox Valley Art Ramble at Fine Line Creative in St Charles, Prairie Art Festival in Schaumburg.
Selling your work
- We provide a tag for each of your pieces for your name & contact – wherever you hang your work
- You are responsible for handling your own sale
- Of course, you may mark pieces as “NFS”