Art & Soul CANCELED!
We will revisit in 2023.
Hemmens Plaza, Downtown Elgin IL
Saturday & Sunday 10am – 4pm
Circumstances forced us to started the process too late and we weren’t able to gather enough artists to make it a good show for you. Many other events are having a tough time this year. Maybe next year will be back to normal.
Art and Soul on the Fox
$125 (AFA Members), $150 (Non-Members) per booth
- MEMORIAL DAY SALE – $100 per booth
- Late fee after June 7, 2022 – $150 (all artists)
- 45 booths available,10 x 10′ spaces with generous sides
- All booths on grass, little shade
- No water or electricity available
- Dolly-in, reserved free parking nearby
- Setup available Friday night; security provided
- Artists must be present both days, rain or shine, no agents allowed
- Juried applications; artists/artisans must submitted a minimum of 3 photos (must include at least 1 photo of your booth, or a plan for newly exhibiting artists)
- No jury fee
- No commission charged for work sold
- Payment due upon acceptance; your booth will not be reserved without payment by June 1, 2022
- No refunds for cancellations; refunds will be made in the event that Art & Soul is cancelled.