Benefits of an Art for All Membership
For just $30 per year for an individual artist, you may take advantage of opportunities to show and sell your work – AFA does not take commissions!
We also hold member meetings throughout the year to share and and have supportive feedback on your work.
Every other month we change the art at the following locations. Visitors will see your contact info for purchasing (optional).
- Hemmens Gallery, downstairs
- Centre of Elgin, 2nd floor
- City Hall info desk wall
- Elgin Artspace Lofts
We’re looking for more especially on the west side of Elgin
Your own page online
If you’d like to have a place to direct your patrons to see samples of your art, request a member gallery page.
We have at least three members shows throughout the year. Each show will have an opening reception; visitors may buy your art at the event or later by contacting you directly!
- Fall and spring shows at Elgin Artspace Robin & Mark Siegle Gallery
- Winter show at Gail Borden Main Library
Selling your work
- We provide a tag for each of your pieces for your name & contact – wherever you hang your work
- You are responsible for handling your own sale
- Of course, you may mark pieces as “NFS”