How to have your own gallery page
For members only!
If you aren’t sure how to proceed, just let us know. We’ll help!
Step 1 – Prepare your images
- Make sure your images are 1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Save the images in the .jpg format. Make sure your file names contain the name of the work.
Step 2 – Send by email
Send your images to email@example.com. You should be able to attach more than one image to an individual email. If not, sending one email per image is quite ok.
- In the body of your email, please include: your full name, the work title, your contact information (email, website, instagram).
- Include, if you like, size, framed/unframed, number of editions
- Add the categories that apply: drawing, colored pencil, oil painting, acrylic painting, watercolor, gouache, etched/intaglio print, relief print, lithography print, mixed media, collage, photography, landscape, portrait, abstract, still life, or add your own
Step 3 – Check your page
Use the Gallery drop-down menu to get to your page!
- do you need changes to your contact info
- are your titles right
- do you want to add/replace any images
- let us know by email
Step 4 – Share!!!
When you are viewing your page, copy the link in your browser’s address area – paste it in email, a Facebook post, etc.